iPhone Case - Arabesque Boho Chocolate
Arabesque is a style of art used as decorative motifs featuring predominantly botanicals such as plant stems and flowers and sometimes animals. The latter only featured by the original from Hellenistic artisans. It was later adopted by Muslim creatives in approximately AD1000 and their Arabesque architecture and designs, can be seen all across Arabic and Muslim countries today which works well with Geometric forms of Islamic art. This artwork was inspired by the arabesque and geometric architecture from across the Middle East.
This sleek iPhone case protects your phone from scratches, dust, oil, and dirt. It has a solid back and flexible sides that make it easy to take on and off, with precisely aligned port openings.
• BPA free Hybrid Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) and Polycarbonate (PC) material
• Solid polycarbonate back
• Flexible, see-through polyurethane sides
• .5 mm raised bezel
• Precisely aligned port openings
• Easy to take on and off
• Wireless charging compatible
• The SE case fits the 2020 iPhone SE model