Tote bag - Geometric Arabesque Pattern in Mint and Gold
Arabesque is a style of art used as decorative motifs featuring predominantly botanicals such as plant stems and flowers and sometimes animals. The latter only featured by the original from Hellenistic artisans. It was later adopted by Muslim creatives in approximately AD1000 and their Arabesque architecture and designs, can be seen all across Arabic and Muslim countries today which works well with Geometric forms of Islamic art. This artwork was inspired by the arabesque and geometric architecture from across the Middle East, and Saudi Arabia.
A spacious and trendy tote bag to help you carry around everything that matters.
• 100% spun polyester fabric
• Bag size: 15″ × 15″ (38.1 × 38.1 cm)
• Capacity: 2.6 US gal (10 l)
• Maximum weight limit: 44lbs (20 kg)
• Dual handles made from 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8″ (30 cm), width 1″ (2.5 cm)
• The handles can slightly differ depending on the fulfillment location