Fanny Pack (Bum Bag) - Geometric Arabesque Pattern in Mint and Gold
Arabesque is a style of art used as decorative motifs featuring predominantly botanicals such as plant stems and flowers and sometimes animals. The latter only featured by the original from Hellenistic artisans. It was later adopted by Muslim creatives in approximately AD1000 and their Arabesque architecture and designs, can be seen all across Arabic and Muslim countries today which works well with Geometric forms of Islamic art. This artwork was inspired by the arabesque and geometric architecture from across the Middle East, and Saudi Arabia.
Fanny packs are the ultimate accessory for people on the go. And this waist bag has everything—the right size, a small inside pocket, and adjustable straps—to become your favorite fashion item if you're going to a festival, getting ready for a vacation, or just like to keep your hands free.
• 100% polyester
• Fabric weight: 9.91 oz/yd² (336 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 6.5″ (16 cm) in height, 13″ (33 cm) in width, and 2¾″ (7 cm) in diameter
• Water-resistant material
• Top zipper with 2 sliders
• Small, customizable inner pocket without zipper
• Silky lining, piped inside hems
• 1¼″ (2.54 cm) wide adjustable straps with plastic strap regulators