Fanny Pack (Bum Bag) - Evil Eye Nazar Amulet
A quasi-universal symbol of protection, the evil eye is referred to as μάτι (mati) in Greek. The concept and the significance of the evil eye is especially prominent in the Mediterranean and West Asia.
The evil eye is a “look” or “stare” that is believed to bring bad luck for the person at whom it is directed for reasons of envy or dislike. The perception of the nature of the phenomenon, its causes, and possible protective measures, varies between tribes and cultures. The evil eye, featured here, is a symbol of a talisman that, according to this belief, works like a good luck charm, to protect you from these evil spirits. Besides, who doesn't want to 'sage' their day and keep the good times rolling...
This Fanny pack is the ultimate accessory for the sophisticated traveler. And this waist bag has everything—the right size, a small inside pocket, and adjustable straps—to become your favorite fashion item if you're going to a festival, getting ready for a vacation, or just like to keep your hands free.
• 100% polyester
• Fabric weight: 9.91 oz/yd² (336 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 6.5″ (16 cm) in height, 13″ (33 cm) in width, and 2¾″ (7 cm) in diameter
• Water-resistant material
• Top zipper with 2 sliders
• Small, customizable inner pocket without zipper
• Silky lining, piped inside hems
• 1¼″ (2.54 cm) wide adjustable straps with plastic strap regulators