One-Piece Swimsuit - Arabesque Boho Chocolate
Arabesque is a style of art used as decorative motifs featuring predominantly botanicals such as plant stems and flowers and sometimes animals. The latter only featured by the original from Hellenistic artisans. It was later adopted by Muslim creatives in approximately AD1000 and their Arabesque architecture and designs, can be seen all across Arabic and Muslim countries today which works well with Geometric forms of Islamic art. This artwork was inspired by the arabesque and geometric architecture from across the Middle East, and Saudi Arabia.
This one-piece swimsuit for all figures will bring out your best features. Enjoy the smooth fabric and the flattering design, and show it off by the sea or pool!
• 82% Polyester, 18% Spandex
• Fabric weight: 6.78 oz/yd² (230 g/m²), weight may vary by 5%
• Chlorine-resistant fabric
• Cheeky fit with a scoop neckline and a low scoop back
• Zig-zag stitching
• Double-layer front
• Four-way stretch material stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
|Chest (inches)||33 ⅛||34 ⅝||36 ¼||37 ¾||41||44 ⅛||47 ¼|
|Waist (inches)||25 ¼||26 ¾||28 ⅜||29 ⅞||33 ⅛||36 ¼||39 ⅜|
|Hips (inches)||35 ⅜||37||38 ⅝||40 ⅛||43 ¼||46 ½||49 ⅝|