Men's T-shirt - Arabesque Boho Chocolate
Arabesque is a style of art used as decorative motifs featuring predominantly botanicals such as plant stems and flowers and sometimes animals. The latter only featured by the original from Hellenistic artisans. It was later adopted by Muslim creatives in approximately AD1000 and their Arabesque architecture and designs, can be seen all across Arabic and Muslim countries today which works well with Geometric forms of Islamic art. This artwork was inspired by the arabesque and geometric architecture from across the Middle East, and Saudi Arabia.
Get to know your new favorite tee - it's super smooth, super comfortable, and made from a cotton touch polyester jersey that won't fade after washing.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Premium knit mid-weight jersey
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Regular fit
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Lithuania
|Chest (inches)||31 ⅛||34 ¼||37 ⅜||42 ⅛||46 ⅞||51 ⅝|