Backpack - Evil Eye Nazar Amulet
A quasi-universal symbol of protection, the evil eye is referred to as μάτι (mati) in Greek. The concept and the significance of the evil eye is especially prominent in the Mediterranean and West Asia.
The evil eye is a “look” or “stare” that is believed to bring bad luck for the person at whom it is directed for reasons of envy or dislike. The perception of the nature of the phenomenon, its causes, and possible protective measures, varies between tribes and cultures. The evil eye, featured here, is a symbol of a talisman that, according to this belief, works like a good luck charm, to protect you from these evil spirits. Besides, who doesn't want to 'sage' their day and keep the good times rolling...
If you feel like you're carrying half of your belongings with you at all times, this backpack is for you! It has a spacious inside compartment (with a pocket for your laptop), and a hidden back pocket for safekeeping your most valuable items.
• Made from 100% polyester
• Fabric weight: 9.91 oz/yd² (336 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 16.1″ (41 cm) in height, 12.2″ (31 cm) in width, and 5.5″ (14 cm) in diameter
• Capacity: 5.3 gallons (20 l)
• Max weight: 44 lbs (20 kg)
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators