Backpack - Petroglyphs - Saudi Arabian Rock Art
This repeating Rock Art pattern features an Arabian Oryx, a Nubian Ibex, a Canaan desert dog and a Camel. The artwork was inspired by the rock art seen on desert adventures in Saudi Arabia, the 4th richest country in the world for Petroglyphs. These rock carvings often depict traditions and information on animal husbandry and hunting.
BUY ANY 2 BACKPACKS GET $20 OFF.
Offer automatically applied at checkout.
This medium size backpack is just what you need for daily use, sport or travel. The pockets (including one for your laptop - yes we see you digital nomads!) give plenty of room for all your necessities, while the water-resistant material will protect them from the weather.
• Made from 100% polyester
• Dimensions: H 16⅞" (42cm), W 12¼" (31cm), D 3⅞" (10cm)
• 9.56 oz/yd² (325 g/m²), weight may vary by 5%
• Maximum weight limit: 44lbs (20kg)
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate compartment for a 15” laptop, front pocket with a zipper, and a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders with zipper pullers
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators